We’re seeking a positive and outgoing individual to visit our customers’ homes after their solar installations are complete. The successful customer satisfaction specialist will make sure our valued customers are extremely happy and our construction crews didn’t accidentally leave any sort of mess. Plenty of driving is required; company car provided and flexible schedule.
- Report to the Operations Manager and Sales Manager
- Work with the Operations Manager and Sales Manager to create a weekly schedule of which customers to follow up with
- Drive to each location wearing Climax Solar apparel
- Greet customers with a smile and kind demeanor. Let them know who you are and why you’re there
- Walk the property and clean up anything that the installers may have left
- Take pictures of the installation as well as a group photo (specialist and customers) to post on our social media and website.
- Present customers with different opportunities to leave us feedback in the near future, along with information on referral bonuses
- At least 3 years of customer service experience
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Gmail and G-Suite experience a plus
- Company car to drive to and from customer locations
- After a 90-days probationary period:
- 401K with employer match up to 5%
- Employer-paid health insurance
- After 1-year: Paid Time Off